Tmaxx CyberMaxx Chassis Question...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsvtecem1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello everyone, Iam currently putting my tmaxx together and I have a axial .28 engine that Iam trying to install onto my RC Solutions CyberMaxx chassis, but my problem is that I dont have the engine mount that was included with the chassis and the only thing I have is the adapter for the 2.5 3.3 trx engines, but i have a BB engine. So does anybody know where I can get a mount or have any Ideas?

Have you tried contacting RC Solutions?

Yea, they told me that they don't have any spare parts for it.

if you measure how far apart the slots in the chassis are front to back i might be able to help you

Last edited:
I bought the ofna .26 to tmaxx mount but the holes do not line up and I can't use the adapter because the engine is big. I will post up pictures in a bit.

---------- Post added at 4:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:36 PM ----------

IMG_0155.gif

IMG_0156.gif

IMG_0157.gif

IMG_0158.gif

Oh yeah . I forgot about the inside mount . I just looked at the outside mount . Sorry bout that . You could always just drill a new hole ( if you havent done so already ).

Thanks for the replies, I finally got it done this past weekend. Iam currently breaking the motor in but I will post pictures up soon.

what did you end up using/doing?

I used the ofna mount pictured and I Drilled a hole and I had to open another one up more.

Cool glad you got it together