Titanium exhuast wrap

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misfits1987

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Thinking about wrapping my exhuast with titanium wrap. I always liked the added benefits of wrap. If it was a high dollar build I would get the head pipe ceramic coated inside and out but I think the wrap will be fine. Anyone wrapped their head pipes? Intrested to see who runs them and who doesn't.

My big step up from plastic pipes was anodized aluminum. Never wrapped any.
Do you have a link for said wrap?

I use design engineering titanium wrap with alot of success before. Its probably gonna be my first choice for my truck when it comes in.

I’ve used it before. Wear gloves, long sleeve shirt, and a mask. I ended up throwing it out and had the pipe cerama coated instead.

I’ve used it before. Wear gloves, long sleeve shirt, and a mask. I ended up throwing it out and had the pipe cerama coated instead.
The titanium wrap you dont need gloves or have to soak it in water. The fiberglass wrap you do. The titanium wrap is nice to work with

Last time I used it my arms, armpits, and neck were thrashed. Plus a sore throat for a day. Maybe I got a bad roll.

No not a bad roll. Theres different types of fiberglass rolls and titanium. Last time I used it it wasn't bad at all. Just aggravating as hell at times.

Back