Tire Glue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TireSpin

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey People,

Quick question. What type of glue should I be using to glue my tires to the rims? Thanks in advance.

Regards:

:redbuggy:

Losi Blue or Racer's Edge Fusion. Blue might be better if you're a beginer to glueing up tires.

Thanks for the tips guys. I will purchase CA glue for the project. TireSpins not bad, I just don't want to be called RimSpin....

Regards: :9-Kasey_Kahne:

Thats usually reserved for a 4'6" women in [SIZE=-1]Thailand[/SIZE] who makes her living hanging from the ceiling in a wicker basket.

LMAO GOOD ONE

DIFFERENT GLUES HAVE DIFFERENT SET TIMES ALSO , SO LIKE ''JETMECH'' SAID IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER GO WITH A GLUE THAT SETS LONGER THAT HAVING A GLUE THAT SETS IN 5 SECS. I SCREWED UP A NICE SET OF TIRES BECAUSE OF THAT WHEN I WAS NEW AT THIS.

Last edited:
I'm not certain we heard you...could you type a little louder...perhaps use larger letters and bold print. ;)

funny funny . I'm sorry i didnt realize it at the time , my bad , but i do like the sarcasm lol

Okay I will purchase some CA glue that does not set instantly. Thanks for all the tips and comedy. I really do get a kick out of reading it. This forum is great.

Again Thanks.

this forum is great i agree all the glue u want should be on ebay