Time to purchase more items. "But hun, I get better MPG with these parts"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nautcasprt6

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Since I have no time to race my truck, I'm just gonna keep adding/replacing parts.
Here is a list of parts I will be placing an order for. Any other options are appreciated.

1. Rockers - I stripped the threads on one by accident so I'm gonna get the Traxxas ones unless there are better options.
2. Wheelie Bar - Not even sure what to get and what will fit since I have a roll cage. Any ideas?
3. ERCM Pipe - can't wait for this one.
4. Wheels - Still undecided on this. I hear the Big Joes are good for bashing, but I dont want to touch my gears because I dont know much about it. What does everyone use when driving in grass/asphault?
5. Any other cool things to add on? (Not a fan of the wing)

Side Note, before I replaced my axle carriers and arms, my wheels were hopping when at WOT. what is that from? I havent drove my truck since I replaced the parts so I would not know if its fixed.

Thanks in advance.

yes, name of the tires/wheels on my revo are traxxas response/white dish rims. so far they seem to be pretty good for general bashing but i think there suppose to be for racing. either way there the same price if not a bit cheaper than the bigger bigjoe tires which i was looking at.

I use 0 offset Maximizer beadlocks. I hate glue.

the response tires from traxxas are good all around tires i use them to race and they last a good amount of time

Back