thundertiger EK4 S-2 Unlimited

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ncrhulk

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone have a TTR truck?I have the TTR EK4 S-2 Unlimited.It is a bad little truck.I started to break it in but have not finished.It has alot of power,just breaking it in the truck pulls the wheels up.I'll keep posted on the progress and some pics. :devious:

i havent heard of that truck but from what you say it sounds pimp.

mark

Post a link or something about where you got it. You got us droolin

It has a .70 in it. I have seen videos on rccaraction.com of it, and it looks awesome! Kinda expensive, but looks fun.

I had one a few years ago.......til it got run over. I did rebuild it, however! And it looks nothing like an EK! :LoL:

I had one...GOBS of Low end GRUNT...and quick acceleration. Tops around 40mph....hard to find parts for however. And like the genesis...has had it's share of problems trying to put all the HP into an rc drivetrain!

I heard the diff cases were a little weak. The msj diff cases were supposed to cure that though... I think someone like triple H or someone made parts for them. I wanted an ek4... i still may get one, but i want a savage or revo more... I thought about the .70 conversion for the maxx... that phase passed...