Throttle servo running backwards

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldford

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys
I have a FG Marder 1/5 scale. After just having a major melt down due to a on/off switch and a steering servo gear problem and a r162je receiver which shorted out which I have now replaced. My throttle servo is running in reverse as in when accelerating with the controller the servo is braking so u have to push the trigger forwards as if braking to go forwards, yes the linkage is on the right way Throttle servo is a tactic tsx40 and I have also tried a etronix et0012. Any one have any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi guys
I have a FG Marder 1/5 scale. After just having a major melt down due to a on/off switch and a steering servo gear problem and a r162je receiver which shorted out which I have now replaced. My throttle servo is running in reverse as in when accelerating with the controller the servo is braking so u have to push the trigger forwards as if braking to go forwards, yes the linkage is on the right way Throttle servo is a tactic tsx40 and I have also tried a etronix et0012. Any one have any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

There should be a tiny switch on the transmitter ,the are to reverse the servo throw ,sometimes they are
hard to find!

Welcome to the forum

Back