Throttle servo or failsafe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjt63086

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys I joined up here bout a week ago, been meaning to make an intro post but haven't got around to it, I'll do that when I'm on my computer and can post pictures. Anyways, I've got a original tmaxx that came with the old pro .15 motor. I've upgraded to a os .18 cv-rx and love it! But I keep having this problem where it seems like the throttle servo cuts out and the failsafe kicks on, everything else still works(steering, reverse switch), just no throttle or brake. It seems like everytime I pick up the truck when this happens the throttle will all of a sudden start working again. I don't believe It has to do with the batteries because I've changed them out with brand new ones. Any input would he greatly appreciated! Thanks!

REALLY sounds like batteries, perhaps your failsafe is kicking in too soon? Try taking it out. Just to see if that helps. if it does...... get another failsafe.

Also perhaps your failsafe is EXPECTING a hump pack.

I would loose the failsafe FOR NOW.... and see what happens.

Dont get me wrong, there great to have and all my trucks have them

what fail-safe are you using, Venom smart temp?

honestly i think it was just something interfering with it around my house. i had it out at work today and then the soccer fields by my house and it was perfectly fine. finally got it tuned in and its a beast!