Thrasher mini revo bumper from T-Bone Racing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
mini-revo-bumper-install1.jpg

The Traxxas 1/16th E-Revo is wickedly fast, however the Mini E-Revo doesn't offer much protection up front. The stock bumper is basically non-existent and leaves a lot to be desired from a protection aspect.

This is where T-Bone Racing comes in with their new Mini E-Revo Thrasher bumper. The T-Bone Racing Thrasher bumper is HUGE, in fact while looking at it from head on you notice the bumper extends from one wheel to the other which completely protects your a-arms, push rods and toe links. The Thrasher doesn't stop there, on the bottom it also covers your steering servo linkage. In other words this bumper completely protects your front end.

Click to continue

cool product...might have to pick one up...

ordered one today...will see how it is and give a review...

I received both t-bone bumpers today and thanks to Woodie I know which spacers go where on the front bumper.

Does anybody have their rear bumper? Two spacer sets, silver and black, and no directions for instillation.

Anybody?

is one set longer? the longer set goes in the front 2 holes i think. My full force R/C plates were all silver for the spacers..but were 2 different lengths..was obvious where they went...

Yeah once I got home and flipped it over it was obvious where they went. I did have an issue with the front bumper rubbing against the Pro-line Titus wheels/Dirt Hawg tires. At full lock and suspension compression they make solid contact. I had to dremmel nearly half an inch off each side to get it to clear properly. I just hope it doesn't void my warranty with T-bone racing. I rounded off the cuts so it shouldn't weaken it at all.

Last edited:
Back