Thoughts on the team associated rc10t4 RACE SPECS

• Thread starter OFNA buggy basher
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't this belong in the General Electric forum?

I have always been a fan of Team Associated. But I would choose another seller. With all the scam's on Ebay nowadays I would not lay out the much cash on a new seller.IMO

I read about those recently. Not a big fan of electric but I am of Team Associated. They seem to be nice decked out rigs. Just can't get past the whole battery thing....

Looks just like a scam to me, all he can do is copy and paste an ad for two differant truck, the factory Team and the Team.....doesn't even take the time to write his own ad to cheat you.

I'd get the truck, but from another seller with more feedback. I've had pretty much every AE and every Losi. AE's got my vote every time.

Also what do you guys think about the new Associated rc10b4 race specs. I'm going to be racing on an indoor off road electric track and I'm just woundering what would help me pull in the best lap times. Thanks again guys...

Last edited:
The truck is going to be more forgiving than the buggy. Of the two, I'd stick with the truck at first.

definally stay away from that seller if you look at the other pics without the body there really pics of a FT T4 not the spec version..

i also race my T4 also but if you can spend the extra $$ its worth it to get the FT kit and build it you get sooo much more upgrades then the normal T4

Now the seller has 100% positive feedback...

Probably from fake 'side' accounts that he created just for the purpose of giving himself feedback. A common ebay scam tactic.

From the buyer who has 203 positive feedback marks? Idk about you but I'm thinking that I shouldve bought that.

hey guys I'm getting into the electric stadium class and was woundering what you guys think about this truck. http://cgi.ebay.com/TEAM-ASSOCIATED...055287732QQcategoryZ44017QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem If you dont like it or think its not good let me know and maybe point me in the right direction. Thanks guys I appreciate it.
20200110_155747.jpg

eBay, Facebook Team Associated Buy/Sell/Trade group

Depends on what you got. I could save you a step.
New ball diffs/gear diff components?
New top shafts?

Back