Thoughts on the team associated rc10t4 RACE SPECS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

Clintd

RCNT Addict
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I have always been a fan of Team Associated. But I would choose another seller. With all the scam's on Ebay nowadays I would not lay out the much cash on a new seller.IMO

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I read about those recently. Not a big fan of electric but I am of Team Associated. They seem to be nice decked out rigs. Just can't get past the whole battery thing....

SIRMAXXALOT

RCNT Talkaholic
RC Driving Style
Looks just like a scam to me, all he can do is copy and paste an ad for two differant truck, the factory Team and the Team.....doesn't even take the time to write his own ad to cheat you.

HeartBreak

RCNT VIP
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
I'd get the truck, but from another seller with more feedback. I've had pretty much every AE and every Losi. AE's got my vote every time.

OFNA buggy basher

RCNT Talkaholic
RC Driving Style
Also what do you guys think about the new Associated rc10b4 race specs. I'm going to be racing on an indoor off road electric track and I'm just woundering what would help me pull in the best lap times. Thanks again guys...

Last edited:

HeartBreak

RCNT VIP
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
The truck is going to be more forgiving than the buggy. Of the two, I'd stick with the truck at first.

joey

RCNT Addict
RC Driving Style
Racing
definally stay away from that seller if you look at the other pics without the body there really pics of a FT T4 not the spec version..

i also race my T4 also but if you can spend the extra $$ its worth it to get the FT kit and build it you get sooo much more upgrades then the normal T4

HeartBreak

RCNT VIP
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Probably from fake 'side' accounts that he created just for the purpose of giving himself feedback. A common ebay scam tactic.

HeavyBag

RCNT Qualifier
eBay, Facebook Team Associated Buy/Sell/Trade group

Depends on what you got. I could save you a step.
New ball diffs/gear diff components?
New top shafts?