Though I am not finished with my adventure with the nitro thing i'm still beginning to develop skills as far as performance in the brain. part 3 I ta

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC experiences part 3 leisure timing and everything else in between

On this thread it is going to be over an hour this video is. But I talked about what little that Nitro as far as what it's teacher being as a character as a person and above that. Doing a lot of profanity just for fun looking up some stuff even talk about some things just a little bit of everything on topic and off topic no harm no foul.

I've been fapping up my mouth for 2 hours Just out of leisure and relaxation I did it for the hell of it.

Same old stoyy. You running too lean .

I like to thank everybody who participated in helping me on the high-speed and the low-speed needle setting on only the lean side of things. The deal with the opposite of lean or two lean and that is a too rich and a rich setting on both the high and low ends. Know how many threats I've made but all that it took for me to understand the one side of tuning amazing. I'm embarrassed of some of the threads I had from dated 3 months ago. It looks like I'm a illiterate if you look at them. Mother always said it was better late than never. the scripture says that it's better to know things through the foolishness of what had to take place then to not know at all. Nelson Mandela quote saying Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world Young N Refined(Fine Paper)
Click image to open expanded view
Nelson Mandela quote poster high quality print 24x16 saying Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world

There is no seven wonders of the world but in the eyes of a child there are seven million

Back