This's what you've all been waiting for!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
PICTURES OF MY CAR!!! WOOWOO

check out my gallery

Swapped in the novarossi

Oh, I had a pullstart nova and took the backing of an HPI on the back...it's a funny picture if you look at it but it works, didn't wanna ruin the crankshaft

Changed the gearing for the highest gears

Made some more detailed pictures

look people, you don't need to be jealous

I expect as many comments in my gallery as their are ppl viewing it

Will since you aready have it like that, just go ahead and cut the crank so the back plate will fit it.... Looks great!

I did it that way so if I ever wanna go back to pullstart, then I can...if I cut it, then I can't

Why would you even want to attemp to go back to PS??:D

Maybe my starter box goes out for good...poop i dunno...but you just never know...hehe, i still own u akina!

Its going to take a lot more than a Carbon Fiber upper deck and some fancy screw washers to take down a REAL mans car! LMAO!

Just bustin yer nuts!

Nice ride man! :clap:

Hopefully I will get to try out my new foams today and let you know.

oh man kwong - ur goin down. My car owns yours - take a look at my gallery.....plus - its all in the driving - to finish first, u first must finish. I challange u to a dual....ntc3 vs ntc3 lol

:flamer: kwong's ntc3

Originally posted by kwong2001
I did it that way so if I ever wanna go back to pullstart, then I can...if I cut it, then I can't

Yeah but that pullstart crank end adds weight to your crank which is "rotational weight" and if you cut that down you will experience a BHP gain.

Originally posted by nitronewbie
oh man kwong - ur goin down. My car owns yours - take a look at my gallery.....plus - its all in the driving - to finish first, u first must finish. I challange u to a dual....ntc3 vs ntc3 lol

:flamer: kwong's ntc3

all I see is a bunch of heavy aluminum a-arms....

aluminium a arms - foroni foams - ti turnbuckles - carbon radio tray - hi-torque steering servo - trinity onboard flat pack - plus.......a real driver behind the transmitter. :dance:

btw - like my sig?

haha, i see woodie didn't let you keep the I won kwong status...so instead, you must resort to putting it on your sig...btw, nice false advertising

false adv? what do ya mean?

LOL - whoever makes it to 500 first is really gonna own the other, lol

well i'm already ahead of you...only 100 more to go...and i'm not trying to get post counts either...gimme a week...maybe 2 and i'll own you and everyone on this board

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Its going to take a lot more than a Carbon Fiber upper deck and some fancy screw washers to take down a REAL mans car! LMAO!

knows you were joking, but the only reason why I have aluminum screws and all that fancy poop was cuz the hobby shop was out of the screws I needed but had some that were the same size, so I used them...i'm not trying to purposely "rice out" my car, it just ended up that way...haha, ricing out an r/c

i still didnt get the false advertising joke?

oh I'm sorry kwong - didnt u get the memo? in case u missed it, here is a copy:

TO: All RCNT Members
FM: Nitronewbie
RE: Member ownership

From this point on, Kwong2001 will no longer be addressed by that name. For all future correspondence, he shall now be referred to as 'Nitronewbie's Bee-och!' as he is officially owned in part or as a whole by nitronewbie. Thank you.

this post needs to be in the bashing forum - its funny as hell, but hard to keep PG rated, lol

nitronewbie = :jester:
nitronewbie's bee-och (aka kwong) = :loser:

newbie, you're madd funny, it's just sad that you'll never be as fast as me...but i know you'd like to be

damn kids i tell ya - always gonna be faster than us grey-hairs!

Back