This weeks Site Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok here is your guys first installment of cool sites to hit this week.. with love scratch that with SUCK ... X

This comes from the first site I just liked it....
006.jpg

www.molestedcars.com

Techno geeks ceck this nonsense out...
people will buy anything

I know these arn't the greatest but hey its monday and I played hookie from work I will hook you guys up as they week rools on ...X

OK. I'm not sure if I should laugh at the Molestedcars.com or be concerned. I own and Eclipse and I have been thinking of modifying it. Including a body kit. Hmm....might have to rethink that.....

Although some of those cars are pathetic. Truly pathetic. Must be from California....

Originally posted by Candyman
OK. I'm not sure if I should laugh at the Molestedcars.com or be concerned. I own and Eclipse and I have been thinking of modifying it. Including a body kit. Hmm....might have to rethink that.....

Although some of those cars are pathetic. Truly pathetic. Must be from California....

Hey dont even start on the cars here in CA Iv been to Up State and seen your cars you have no room to talk:classic:

Back