this this really happend?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
spell.jpg

I wouldn't doubt it.

There are some really intelligence lacking people out there taht would believe just about anything, including those that believe anything they get off the net has to be real, especially e-mails.

I am the husband of the late dictater Abdula Jamal of the Republic of Cool Beans. My late wife left 300,000,000 in cash in offshore accounts. You can claim all of this money if you give me your name, bank account numbers with routing numbers, your SSN, your next of kin with address, all credit card numbers you have. I am willing to give you all this money just to be nice since my late wife was such a )(&^)(^()%*&*&)$*)^&)()&()*!!! Feel free to check with a lawyer but don't take too long because I don't know how long it will take for the new government to sieze this money.

I knew it...you had the look of one who has been beaten down by some domineering woman...a dictator no less...:D

Either way they both have a little "dic" in them...;)

Yeah I can see some of the local road crews doing that.

Originally posted by El Pirata
I've seen my troops paint "PARKING" as "PAKRING"

They say the troops are only as good as there leader.

Hunter stole my line...;)

They definately belong to me then!!!

That what I like to see a man who knows how to lead and take blame. Ill have to give you 2 points for that:classic:

Would dictator not be the male version? Dictatress, would that not be the female version?

Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of Dominatrix :angry:

Are they smart point or dumb points, cause I don't need anymore dumb points!

Honor points:D It takes a big man to take the blame for his troops.

( . ) ( . ) <------------now those are 2 points

Back