This Really SUCKS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well last Sunday, My wife and i met my family to do a little bowling....I did bowl the games i had ever played 279 was the best...well one of my outside sales guys came up to me and gave me 2 tickets to the Nascar race for tonight, Bus ride up, Drinking on the Bus, BBQ at our new warehouse before we go, Watch the super stars under the lights in Phoeinx, AZ.....and then a bus ride back with more drinking....man this sucks :p: Did i mention FREE TICKETS.....I think this rates right up there with the FREE NHRA drag racing ticket i got in FEB..

I will take lots of pictures

WOW, does THAT suck. I'm really sorry to hear that you got stuck with something that will ruin a normally routine day.
Hang in there, I think you'll make it through alright. If it gets TOO dull and boring, find an internet cafe and log on here to kill some time.

lol wow, that does suck, sorry to hear that man!!! poor bastard.

ouch dont get to cut up about it man
remember if u need somewere to talk then u can always come here
:bowtothercnt:

Well I took one for the Team....Crazy night, massive wreck on the way up which cause another one....Got to the track and walked around for awhile, got to our seats (great Seats by the way) and watch the Medic crew take someone and a flat board and do compressions on his chest....the way they were working on him, it didnt look good....My wifes guy won the race so she was very very very happy....got to bed around 2 or 3 and up by 6 damn

Glad you had a good time. It was a great race and great to see Mark win again. I've been a fan of his for a loooong time. Glad to see he pulled it off. Sounds like you had a crazy run. Races are like that. Cramming a lot of people into those places will do that.

Back