This is what happens when a well respected RC company gets bought out by a toy company.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the wife and I collected just about every Image comic that came out for the first 4 or five years. I loved the artwork in Danger Girl.

From what an inside source told me, This new company, which is a multi-billion dollar company, wants to keep Kyosho as it is. They wanted to expand their toy selection by adding a hobby field. RC has always been the smallest division of Kyosho. They are more into models and replicas. The goal is to revamp the hobby division and expand it's distribution level. They want to make Kyosho a more popular RC name like Traxxas. However, there is no word on the electric 1/10 racing department, so it is possible that side could disappear.

From what an inside source told me, This new company, which is a multi-billion dollar company, wants to keep Kyosho as it is. They wanted to expand their toy selection by adding a hobby field. RC has always been the smallest division of Kyosho. They are more into models and replicas. The goal is to revamp the hobby division and expand it's distribution level. They want to make Kyosho a more popular RC name like Traxxas. However, there is no word on the electric 1/10 racing department, so it is possible that side could disappear.
Well that sounds like good and bad news. I am mostly interested in grabbing all the legendary stuff. I hope they start pumping them out soon.

Dude, you are th eonly other person I've ever known that was in to BTTCG! That was such a great TCG, IDK why it it never took off. I couldnt get any of my friends interested in it. :(

I also still have my original Decipher Star Wars and Star Trek TCG cards as well as some Spellfire cards.

I loved X-men I had probably 300-400 x-men comics. Even had the first appearance of Psylock who is my favorite X-men character. I had probably 2500ish comics when I was young but most of them got lost including my original Lady Death comics in a move a long time ago. The ones I had bagged and in collector folders were the only ones that survived.

I forgot how popular lady death comics were. I might subscribe to that marvel thing so I can read those old comics again lol

I can’t wait to get mine for Christmas lol

I think the wife and I collected just about every Image comic that came out for the first 4 or five years. I loved the artwork in Danger Girl.
I love the old school early Image stuff. Thats mostly what I have left from my collection.

Well that sounds like good and bad news. I am mostly interested in grabbing all the legendary stuff. I hope they start pumping them out soon.
I went to an shop, last week, where I was told they had some Legend kits in. Only had the Mini-Z Optimas and a couple MP9 TKI4 RTR's, but they wanted a lot of money for them.

I went to an shop, last week, where I was told they had some Legend kits in. Only had the Mini-Z Optimas and a couple MP9 TKI4 RTR's, but they wanted a lot of money for them.
The legendary kits are the Ultima, Javelin, Optima, Turbo Optima, Scorpion, Turbo Scorpion, Beetle, and Tomahawk. Not the mini stuff or MP kits. So far we have the Turbo Scorpion. I had the Javelin as a kid and really want that one again. Grabbing an Ultima in a week or so, then waiting for whatever comes in stock next.

The legendary kits are the Ultima, Javelin, Optima, Turbo Optima, Scorpion, Turbo Scorpion, Beetle, and Tomahawk. Not the mini stuff or MP kits. So far we have the Turbo Scorpion. I had the Javelin as a kid and really want that one again. Grabbing an Ultima in a week or so, then waiting for whatever comes in stock next.
Yea, I went there looking for a Turbo Scorpion, Ultima, Beetle, or any of the 4WD buggies. They didn't have any of them.

Yea, I went there looking for a Turbo Scorpion, Ultima, Beetle, or any of the 4WD buggies. They didn't have any of them.
which of the re-released models are more like the vanning, impacta baja, in size and build?

which of the re-released models are more like the vanning, impacta baja, in size and build?
None of the Legendary series are the size of the Vanning. The Vanning was more a 1/8th scale kit. The Legendary are all 1/10.

None of the Legendary series are the size of the Vanning. The Vanning was more a 1/8th scale kit. The Legendary are all 1/10.
thought maybe so, maybe one decade ill have the parts to build it

I would like to get a Scorpion B-XXL-e. They're around, but I want it to drive so I'm afraid of the lack of parts when I need to replace some broken ones.

Back