This is getting bad already!!! ;)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

True Newb

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
I JUST hopped in the RC hobby in hopes of getting into Mudboss racing and then other classes. Well, things are getting bad already!! In less than a month things are getting ugly.

The stable.jpg

The other Slash is the one getting a Northeast Dirt body on it now and not pictured. Oh lawd .... what have I done?? Wait ... I mean ... SEE WHAT YOU ALL MADE ME DO???

I JUST hopped in the RC hobby in hopes of getting into Mudboss racing and then other classes. Well, things are getting bad already!! In less than a month things are getting ugly.

View attachment 129330

The other Slash is the one getting a Northeast Dirt body on it now and not pictured. Oh lawd .... what have I done?? Wait ... I mean ... SEE WHAT YOU ALL MADE ME DO???
First off welcome true newb to the crazy fun house of RC.
it happens and fast if you get bit and bit hard. With that said I got 8 total these days
4) nitro 10th scale
2) old buggies
1) mrev 16th
And 1) 5th X8s and building my 9th one a Emaxx brushlees with a Tmaxx frame. It's ok it happens man lol
20210705_140403.jpg

View attachment 129330

And you scored big with the Baja very nice

@True Newb Pace yourself man! No hurry, there will ALWAYS be something you want out there. 🤣
Lol you know it goes get that first one. And love it. Then another and another next thing. You turn around and BAM! You got a few and say wait what happened. 😳🤫

First off welcome true newb to the crazy fun house of RC.
it happens and fast if you get bit and bit hard. With that said I got 8 total these days
4) nitro 10th scale
2) old buggies
1) mrev 16th
And 1) 5th X8s and building my 9th one a Emaxx brushlees with a Tmaxx frame. It's ok it happens man lol View attachment 129334
I'm at 20.
Tamiya txt-1
Traxxas slash 2wd
2 grasshoppers
Tamiya hornet
Tamiya clodbuster
Tamiya bullhead
Traxxas 4-tec 2.0
Losi xxx-s
Traxxas trx-4 defender
Traxxas trx-4 sport
Maisto Lamborghini
Tyco Colorado
2 associated dr10s
Axial smt10
2 associated gold pan buggies

I'm at 20.
Tamiya txt-1
Traxxas slash 2wd
2 grasshoppers
Tamiya hornet
Tamiya clodbuster
Tamiya bullhead
Traxxas 4-tec 2.0
Losi xxx-s
Traxxas trx-4 defender
Traxxas trx-4 sport
Maisto Lamborghini
Tyco Colorado
2 associated dr10s
Axial smt10
2 associated gold pan buggies
Those tamiya are the one I built as a kid a long with the blackfoot and lunchbox. Still till this day have a hopper. The trucks well in PCs in a box lol

Been looking to get a blackfoot and a lunchbox at some point lol
I loved them when they came out in 80s. They still make them? Never looked. But I these days there are way better trucks out there. Unless you want it for nostalgia reasons. Then by all means get it! They are fun little trucks👍👍

@True Newb Pace yourself man! No hurry, there will ALWAYS be something you want out there. 🤣

Are you sure? I mean ... now that the flood gates have opened and y'all started posting pics of MORE stuff I NOW WANT ........ Hahahahaha

Are you sure? I mean ... now that the flood gates have opened and y'all started posting pics of MORE stuff I NOW WANT ........ Hahahahaha
That's rite always say it's someone's else's fault. So you don't get in trouble 🤣🤣

You got it man blame it on somebody else. So you don't get in trouble 🤣🤣

That's rite always say it's someone's else's fault. So you don't get in trouble 🤣🤣

I get in trouble plenty!! Not afraid to face the consequences either. I've merely learned over the years to take a few others with me because ... well .... I don't get along with the voices in my head anymore and I get lonely so get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!! LMFAO!!

Its quite the addiction once you get started. I can't keep my credit card balance at zero. I always run it up 2 or 3Gs and then I have to step back and punt until I can get it paid off just to run it up again lol. Id hate to know how much money I have invested.

Its quite the addiction once you get started. I can't keep my credit card balance at zero. I always run it up 2 or 3Gs and then I have to step back and punt until I can get it paid off just to run it up again lol. Id hate to know how much money I have invested.
Omg if you were to add it all up. Plus all the stuff you broke LOL probably would make other people sick lol that don't get it 😁😁😁
Post automatically merged:

I get in trouble plenty!! Not afraid to face the consequences either. I've merely learned over the years to take a few others with me because ... well .... I don't get along with the voices in my head anymore and I get lonely so get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!! LMFAO!!
You forgot hold on to your BERR 🍺🍻 omg I'm dieing 40' in the on air on a lift. The demon 😈 fight is always a good fight

Last edited:
Back