thinking about upgrading engines. help me out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocknrevo

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well I'm running a 3.3 revo now. when the motor finally wears down i think I'm going to buy a engine thats a lil stronger, bigger, faster ,etc etc..

whats a good after market engine out there that will work in my revo that performs better than a 3.3. I've done some searching around, but can't really find the info I'm looking for. also is there anyody who does port work?

thanx

Most people out there like the os .18tm. There is also the RB 323 and RB 523, not to mention the Sirio .23. Just to name a few.

I second the OS .18. I've been contemplating an engine upgrade for my uncaged Revo and am going to bite the bullet and upgrade to the OS .18TM.

I second the OS .18. I've been contemplating an engine upgrade for my uncaged Revo and am going to bite the bullet and upgrade to the OS .18TM.

you will be happy you did! i havent seen one on a 3.3 but there great on 2.5revo for sure!

you will be happy you did! i havent seen one on a 3.3 but there great on 2.5revo for sure![/Q

how about on a revo 3.3 with trinity high flow pipe and 25 % gas, how would it stand up to the 3.3 engine?comparison please

The Trinity is a good pipe but remember that it is loud. It will give you some good power, though. I would still recommend the OS .18TM. It has slightly more power.

Back