Thinking about getting my boat running but can't find a motor.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Starfox2005

RCNT Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
  3. Boating
I need a new motor for my UDIRC Venom rc boat and can't seem to find a replacement. It's claimed to be a N370 brushed motor. Really want to get this boat running again!

Starfox2005

RCNT Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
  3. Boating
If I could get a brushless system into the size of the boat and if the stock radio and receiver would work with it I'd be all for a swap if it's not too expensive. Not sure if the stock ESC is a ESC receiver combo and it's not easily accessible with being stored in a waterproof box at the front of the boat.

tntpoof

Forgot more than most will ever know!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
remove motor then measure motor shaft and can.. then you can match another brushed motor. to me it looks like a all in 1 board esc/rx servo all in 1..I dont think a brushless system will work with that toy grade boat..

Starfox2005

RCNT Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
  3. Boating
Maybe but gotta know how many turns it is and such. It's more a toy grade but kinda but it's kinda a low end hobby grade boat. Anyways I'm satisfied with it's performance because I don't have large spaces to run it. I still might be able to get a brushless setup though. They do make some for these boats maybe not this model but other similar models. Anyways a lot more to it than just measure it and get one that looks right. I want the same performance if not better.

tntpoof

Forgot more than most will ever know!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
ok. then pull motor out after measurements are taken . pull motor apart and unwind a winding Id use the ole cut off 1 winding at a time a coat hanger metal can be bent as a windings hanger...

Starfox2005

RCNT Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
  3. Boating
IMG_20211120_132042638.jpg