The three fuels Kyosho suggest for my buggy are M.I.A, locals only sell Traxxas top fuel.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bownsy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
This is for a Kyosho inferno neo KE.21 engine. Kyosho suggest Byrons, Odonnells, or Werks, I know Byrons is no longer, and it looks like the other two are also not around anymore either. The local store only sells Traxxas top fuel. I broke it in using the Traxxas 20%, the only problem I had during break in was keeping my temp up, it was cool outside. It seemed to run well but thought maybe there was something better for this engine, I've heard good things about Bones. Any thoughts?

Is Morgan Fuels available in your area? "Sidewinder" brand? They're pretty good, I'd recommend their "race blend" for its 12% oil.

There's also Torco and VP Fuels.

Is Morgan Fuels available in your area? "Sidewinder" brand? They're pretty good, I'd recommend their "race blend" for its 12% oil.

There's also Torco and VP Fuels.
No. I would need to order those, or see if someone in Stlouis stocks it, not to far from there. Not sure what shipping would be but if I make one large order a year it might be worth it. It seemed to be doing ok on the traxxas stuff but I read that it has a high oil content

Yes order from bones brew their shipping is awesome and their prices are great. Avoid Traxxas blue at all costs!!!!

Yes order from bones brew their shipping is awesome and their prices are great. Avoid Traxxas blue at all
I think I am sold on Bones. Thanks all! I will pick up a quart or two of 25% and give it a go

Those look like some pretty good prices. Do you currently use Bones?
I do not yet. Within a month I plan on some. One of the nitro heads here uses it, and I thought it looked good price wise and content wise.