The Tamiya Blackfoot has returned!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
blackfoot.jpg

I completely missed this... Tamiya has re-released the Tamiya Blackfoot monster truck!

https://www.tamiyausa.com/items/radio-control-kits-30/trucks-36500/rc-blackfoot-2016-58633

Shortly after I got into the RC hobby many many years ago, my brother and dad also wanted to get an RC. So dad bought all three of us a Tamiya Blackfoot. That was pretty awesome racing each other or just bashing in the back yard with three Blackfoot's. I have a feeling I might just have to pick one of these up!

Still have my originals... The one needs a lil help tho... Good to know I can get the right parts and make the 2nd run again. I did a JG suspension in one with a Kyosho's 380(?) motor... Torquey little thing... Did wheelies all the time and went way too fast for its height and heavy body... Super fun!!!

great monster truck.total blast form the past.best rc bearings out of here.very durable trucki have no complaints this truck is nice.tamiya is fun to drive.i am very much satisfied with this product.it has good amount of power.

This was my first very own RC (my brother had a grasshopper first). First kit i built by myself as well. Lots of fun but being a young noob i went though gears more than i changed underpants. Wish i still had it.

As i got older the box i used as my pit turned into a "dirty stuff" box, and eventually was thrown out.

Back