The Old Farmer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
An old farmer had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe courts, basketball court, etc. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end of the pond.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old farmer replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim or make you get out of the pond naked. I only came to feed the alligator."

Moral: Old age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill.

I did, and was just going to comment on how much. But sometimes old age doesn't give one patience....just a bald head.

that guy is well extremely cunning (smart guy)
I just read it and I liked it am I no one?
I think I'm Maxx, but who knows... am I hallucinating (sreams) guess I'm not, still lookin at my computer, wait am I typing??? are you reading this....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh My name is MaxxCRAZY!!! actually means I'm crazy for Maxxes but who Knows....

Ahhh, said the blind carpenter as he picked up his hammer and saw

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Ahhh, said the blind carpenter as he picked up his hammer and saw
I have not heard it put that way in a long time. You must be really old!

Oh ye of little hair...chuck your daggers elsewhere

Am I getting to you??? Am I getting to you??? Am I getting to you??? Am I getting to you??? Am I getting to you??? Am I getting to you???

Nahhh, just getting tired of fighting on two fronts...want to direct my efforts at one target this evening.;)

Oh...you're on my side...must have missed that...:D

I sure hope you dont miss the little things when your on the job up in the air:D

Well I am when someone else bashes you, only I can bash you because you really know who is a better breaker!!! :D

I miss nothing, and I am greatful for the backup...you are definitely the better breaker...I have yet to pancake my maxx

Not by what you say here you did miss something.:D

Sarcasm is lost on the internet, Hunter.

El...you keep it, I'm sure you'll find a creative way to return it at a later date...;)