The best truck I ever owned

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatzoRC

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I can't tell you all the good things about this truck, It would take too long.
I've had this truck for over a year now. It is the second batch version.
The only thing that ever broke on this truck is a hub carrier.
I still have the original .21 engine, with over 4 gallons through it.
The stock .21 is still strong, and wheelies on command.
I would suggest this truck to anyone that is on the market for a monster.
The only popular truck that I have'nt owned is a Revo, and LST.
Friends of mine have both.
The LST is the only other truck that I like out of my friends rides.
If your on the market for a truck, my experience's have been great with the MGT!

mgt

Yeah but the MGT is made by thunder tiger as is the mini 18t yuck that sucks!

maxxFX said:
Yeah but the MGT is made by thunder tiger as is the mini 18t yuck that sucks!

What does it matter who actually makes it?

My opinion of Thunder Tiger is a good one.....I've used their TT .21 pro engines and find they are great.....I'd probably choose that over the O.S. RG if they were more readily available....same price and better performance......

Yes the AE(TT) Pro 21 is a great engine and shouldn't be underestimated. I had mine for some stock and ran awesome till I got the engine modded by an old fellow member.

Too bad I let it go. I am bummed. Oh well. Its an awesome ride like Ratzo said!

Get that camera out Ratzo, lets see some pics of your monster....
Truck that is, you wise ass.... lol

When I first met Ratzo was when he was racing the MGT in Cunningham PK, NY. I was in shock on how that truck would stop on a dime and take the tight turns with no problem and jump out the corners like a cat. If I was in the market for a new truck that would be the one.

hey team 17 we should run sometime man..heres mine i choose this truck next to savage..its a racer too
18i4bm.gif

Well. I no longer have the original engine in the truck. It still runs, I just wanted more umpf.
MGT1.jpg

Ratzo how do you like the big joes?

I dont have anything against the truck, I have a buddy who runs one and has the record pull with it at 100lbs that is until this weekend, hes running a mach .26 I am just against a company putting their name on a truck that was manufactured by someone else, shame on associated!!!!!!

PiErow said:
Ratzo how do you like the big joes?

The Big Joe's are great in my opinion. lower profile, wider for more stability.
Very good snow traction.

You like them more than jumbo maxx?

I was thinkin about mashers.

do they have a track there? Anyone...
I visit freinds and family there 2-3 times a year and never bring my RCs cause I just figured everything was in wrong Island...oops I meant long island

ratzo does that nem roll bar helps alot?is it tough too?how easy is it to install?and how heavy?

It's very very tough. I've landed on my roof during a 15 foot high double back flip attempt, doing about 40 mph.
The paint chipped off a little, but thats it.
I dont remember the cost, but whatever it was, it was worth it.
Not hard to install. Any mechanical incline, you can do it.

Cunningham park, we used to run in the parking lot.
There is NO track as far as I know, and I was there this past summer.

There is no track at cunningham park. When there is one, it is laid out with cones and firehose ... when I remember to bring the hose or am not too lazy. Those things are heavy!

I used to bang Mary Lewis & St. Francis prep. catholic school girls in that park 15 years ago....LOL those were the days.....no responsibilities....no drama.....no problems.....no Obligations...no money......ahhh I knew there was a bad part to that time....

Back