The Axial Yeti is HERE!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thursday I was summoned to receiving at work. This what they handed me :

10epkd4.jpg

I knew what it was but I had to open it immediately anyway so I could show it to everyone at work. We have quite a few that used to be into r/c's and a few that still are. It was a unanimous vote,this thing is cool! Here is what we all saw :

29fe90x.jpg

2n8sllf.jpg

Now that I have it I have a bit of an issue. I forgot that the kit version does not have any of the electronics and I have promised myself this year I would focus on one project so maybe I can actually finish it. That project is our father/son Mustang and I have no desire to spend any money on this kit even though I really dig it. So now I'm confused what I should do with it. I almost even feel bad for winning it. Opinions/Suggestions?

Buy the stuff you need one piece at the time until you get everything you need.

It's yours to do with as you please.

Sell it and put the funds towards your other project or put away until you are finished with the other project.

Or you can box it up and send it to me. Heck I'll even pay the shipping.... J/K

Enjoy the build (lots of pics to post here). The only parts that I'd replace immediately are any plastic steering links.

I've been staying home waiting for UPS. Apparently there was a mistake when they delivered. Send it here, where it belongs.

I've been staying home waiting for UPS. Apparently there was a mistake when they delivered. Send it here, where it belongs.
It needs to go to someone who will DRIVE it. Not put in a sealed case and taken out only to polish it...

local charities are always a great plus to donate to.

Stick it in the closet and break it out on a rainy day man...it won't spoil!

Ship it to me and I'll build and test it for you...I'll send you plenty of pics!

Did you ever get a chance to build it? Even if you can't get the running gear yet it would look cool sitting on a shelf.

I'm interested in buying it. Shoot me a pm if you want to.

Check supporters classifieds.