Thanks Woodie!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the gift card drawings Woodie, and thanks to RCNT as well. It's not something you have to do at all, and I appreciate it. I wasn't sure how to spend the money, plus I sold a few things recently as well. So being that I'm loving the new MSR, and I think I might try a plane next, this is where my money went. I've never had a high end aircraft radio, and I have to say I figured out the menu system and setup all but one feature in a matter of minutes. Very intuitive, and I love the scroll wheel. It made the little MSR a whole different animal too.
rockwoot.gif

_MG_5849Large.jpg

_MG_5855Large.jpg

_MG_5861Large.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the gift card and the new radio.....

Where's the pics of the plane? :D

J/K.
Been wanting to get back into aircraft. First thing I would have to replace would be the radio equipment.
Thought I would work on my Stuka this winter, but it's still in the same place.

Thank you for helping support the site! Nice choice of radio by the way.

Very cool, congrats on the new radio!

Been wanting to get back into aircraft. First thing I would have to replace would be the radio equipment.
Thought I would work on my Stuka this winter, but it's still in the same place.

I'm thinking the war bird route as well, the P-51D is my favorite all time aircraft.

Thank you for helping support the site! Nice choice of radio by the way.

Happy to do it, this is the only RC forum I've ever stayed long term. And that's all becuase of the members here. Thanks, I think it should last me a good long while. Or until I accumulate 9 more aircraft anyway. :hehe:

Very cool, congrats on the new radio!

Thanks SNG.

Go fora Corsair - it's my favorite :D Comes from watching Baa Baa Black Sheep as a kid.

Yeah, I watched it too, cool show. Problem is I think I'm just going to do a bind n fly, they don't have a Corsair. :(

It is a lovely radio, I'm not biased or anything, I have one!

What was the feature you didn't figure out, out of interest?

LOL

How to assign all my dual rate settings to one toggle instead of three separate ones. A little digging in the manual and I got it though.

Great choice for the air. I have the DX7. Let me know if you need any info.

I will for sure, thanks Rolex.

Back