Terremoto 1/8

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakRatFink

RCTalk Rookie
Active Military
Reaction score
I have a chance to get a “deal” on a used Terremoto. Everything looks in working order and good shape. My apprehension I have noticed Redcat no longer offers this model and Tower, Horizon and AMain all seem to have a dwindling supply of spares for this model. First I wonder if anyone knows if there is still support and a community for this truck ( other than EBay ) and just in general what are people’s experiences with it?

I would say it's a good truck but not for extreme bashing. The parts support should be good for at least another year. If you get it, I recommend the T-Bone skid plate and putting 300K in the center diff.

Thank you for the input. This deal might end up falling through ( it was going to be part of a trade that isn’t going to happen now ).
That said, it looks like a pretty capable truck online, and while I’m not necessarily leery of Redcat ( I think their newer products are really stepping things up ) I still would have been a little worried that it’s a model they are no longer supporting.

Back