Terra Crusher???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deano

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I picked up a Terra Crusher cheap the other day but haven't really driven it. What are some opinions on this truck???

I have seen the TC in action at my LHS. It like the Pre MGT version. I almost confused the two from a distance. I think the TC comes with a tt18..correct me if I am wrong. still pretty big. As long as you like it, thats all that matters.

Jon

I have a Savage 25 and a T Maxx 2.5 that I like to run but I have just as much fun thrashing with this TC...

Tamiya has fazed out the TC, so I don't know about parts availability in the future, but if you are looking just to thrash and bash, you should have a good time with it. I remember when I was first getting into nitro, I almost bought the TC over the Maxx. The TC was brand new, not even out yet, but in the end I went with the maxx. What does this have to do with the thread? Not much, I'm just walking down memory lane.

Back