Team Associated SR-11

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, would be intense hitting speeds like that and maintain full ground traction

I wouldnt say they have kicked traxxas in the...... it is faster but will this car be available to the public? I highly doubt it, and if it is I'm sure it will cost a ton more that the traxxas car,granted it would be fun, but as the same with the traxxas car, it would get boring running back and forth up and down the street, but I'm not a "roadie" either. Just my :2cents:

I wouldnt say they have kicked traxxas in the...... it is faster but will this car be available to the public? I highly doubt it, and if it is I'm sure it will cost a ton more that the traxxas car,granted it would be fun, but as the same with the traxxas car, it would get boring running back and forth up and down the street, but I'm not a "roadie" either. Just my :2cents:

oh i get ya, its no form of competition to the x01 but as far a just disgusting amounts of speed, this wins. x01 is a much more consumer friendly vehicle and I'm also doubting it will ever become a production vehicle

Back