Team Associated SC10 Vs Traxxas Slash 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys I have been looking at both trucks I'm not sure what one to get? I would like to race but mainly bash. I need 4x4 for snow and running in snow i need waterproof. if i have to water proof a truck i can but i may need help with idea's, but the slash is already waterproof so I'm not sure what to get. I have heard great things about both trucks. Money isnt a problem so extra's and up grades are fine to. Thanks everyone.

the sc10 is a racer and thats really all in my opinion. Its not gonna go anywhere the slash will without the 4wd. I've not had a sc10 but I have had 2wd slashes and they were cool and all but they are nothing compared to the 4wd slash. Id just get it and not look back.

The slash will race just fine too, maybe alittle fine tuning here and there, which any rig needs really, and thats about it. Only difference will be driving style really.

So the sc10 is not a 4wd rig? And I'm really liking like that the slash ultimate it has extra add on's and is waterproof. So for bashing and racing your saying the slash 4x4 will do it all.

I have had them both. If you want a 4wd for bashing the slash it is. Sc10 is mean 2wd track machine its a shame to bash in. If you want a track sc go with the jammin scrt10 or the ofna hyper.

Bashing+Traction+Not a wallet barker=Slash 4x4.

"It's Only Money, Right?"

Ya i will mainly bash but will race some times, i thinking the slash 4x4 ultimate maybe with lipo and 2.4 and i should be able to race with that but bashing will be a blast for sure what do you think

to race in a 4x4 + brushless + lipo class, sure.

so i guess its the traxxas slash for me then! :)

Whats the Slash 4x4 "ultimate" all about ?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back