Team Associated DB8

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krathead

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these? This thing looks bad ass and seems like it would be a very capable basher for the Arizona desert. I am seriously considering buying one. any reason to talk me out of it?

1539527419187.png

My buddy has one, I have only seen it run once. We live pretty far apart. I was very impressed with the car as a whole. It was fast and it handled very well. It seems very durable also, he destroyed three other rc cars with it running a bash in the woods, his car was not bothered by some pretty hard hits. The others went home in buckets!

From the little bit of research I have done on it, it seems pretty Meh. It's a 4s capable 1/8th scale rc that costs $520. For that price it should be 6s capable out of the box. It's very nose heavy and doesn't jump well. The tires are pretty Meh.
This is the only review of it I could find on YouTube if that says anything about it.

If I was going to buy an rc for running in the dessert I would drop the coin on something bigger. Like a Losi Super Baja Rey or the Losi DBXL-E.