Tanks three and four

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@xximillion

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just got through tanks three and four. Eveything went great, although I did burn up one glow plug. Other than that some kids showed up with a RC10GT. Nice little car but even though I haven't let my truck switch into second, the RC10 seemed slow:wtf: I think he had some wear issues, he never heard of after run oil. Oh teah the highest engine temp was 250.

If you burned up one of your glow plugs then you probably want to consider running it a little richer. Your glow plug should foul from all the excess fuel in the cylinder rather than burning the electrode from lack thereof.

Originally posted by El Pirata
If you burned up one of your glow plugs then you probably want to consider running it a little richer. Your glow plug should foul from all the excess fuel in the cylinder rather than burning the electrode from lack thereof.

I'm sorry dude, thats what I meant, and actualy, it still works it was just fouled.

Ok, I was beginning to think you were going to burn up your engine before you actually got it broken in.

THanks for the concern, so far, I have made it a point to keep it a little rich. One thing though when she is all warmed up the idle isn't steady, it jumps up and down, any advice?

Finnish breaking it in.. Another 3-4 tanks. The idle should even out a bit. My idle was set way high from the factory.

Check for a fuel line leak and make sure you are closing your fuel lid tight.

Cool, thanks Eddy, I will do just that. By the way I can feel the power. This thing is sick! You know when your hooked because all you think about is different places th run!:madface:

Originally posted by M@xximillion
Cool, thanks Eddy, I will do just that. By the way I can feel the power. This thing is sick! You know when your hooked because all you think about is different places th run!:madface:
Wait til you feel the power after the break in period.=devil

Back