Tamiya TT-01 Racing Semi

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
Stopped by at my hobby shop to see what was new. Needed to get sone connectors and batteries for my robot project. Aldso needed parts for my MECCANOID ROBOT and my wheel-less rock crawler; a SIX-LEGGED MECCASPIDER. My RIGHT HAND was powerfully drawn to and was super-glued to his new TAMIYA TT-01 TEAM HAHN RACING MAN TGS ( a SERIOUS monster truck PIX ). That hand also landed on a TAMIYA M-05 CITRON 2CV CHARLESTON. DARN; the only way my hand came free was when my LEFT HAND dove in to my wallet. Used my credit card as a wedge to pry my RIGHT HAND from the boxes. Of course, my Credit Card just flew into his card reader. :-( Looks like two moreprojects are on my building table. Anyone know about these two RPVS ? More once I study their instructions. Plan to use my SPEKTRUM DX5Pro and sone premium HiTEC servos. Have not settled on batteries though. Anyone have some suggestions 🤔 Hood thing I have no wife and kids. My Palindrome Yodeling Pookah Penguin just rolled his eyes as he munched a fermented, garlic sautéed plate of sardines ! Not related, but here's a query. What do you call the remains at the bottom of a bag of RUFFLES? ANSWER- Why mucro-chips of course !

Attachments

• Resizer_16467125416010.jpg
    Resizer_16467125416010.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 91K0N+6e3JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    91K0N+6e3JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 36
What do you call the remains at the bottom of a bag of RUFFLES? ANSWER- Why mucro-chips of course !
Tater turds 😜

For batteries, look at Liperior, CNHL, or Zippy. Greywolf had done a lot of battery tests and found these the be the best brands for the money.

Zippy is sold on Hobbyking I believe. CNHL are sold by www.chinahobbyline.com, and Liperior is sold at www.rcbattery.com

Last edited:
Back