Tamiya Blackfoot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey are Tamiya Blackfoot good trucks?

I have herd they are fun but they are not for performance just somthing to build and have a good time

so are they fast stock?? i want one just for play around on the dirt street.

They are old... I remember a kid having one of those 15 years ago when we were 14. It wasn't all that fast and was tall. It liked to roll over on it's side alot. If I remember right, it was also only 2wd, but that probably has changed since then.

ok. do u think i can change the stock motor to make it faster.

I was only telling you what I remembered from 15 years ago... My family didn't have the money for me to have anything like that then. All I know is the kid was showing off with it, rubbing the fact that we were relativly poor in my face, and I wanted to smash it...

I'm sure you can, but maybe a traxxas stampede or something may be better suited for you, or an emaxx. Easier to upgrade with all the aftermarket support around.

try out the tamiya gravel hound, that looks like a fun car. its still electric and 4wd, with a lower center of gravity. it wont tip over like the blackfoot will and will go through more with the 4wd. you can make pretty much any electric car fast, you just have to buy good batteries, a good speed control, and a modified motor.

ok. thanks

Back