Take your friend to the vet?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinRazorback

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
maybe not

Attachments

• vet.jpg
    vet.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 146
I think I would find a better vet. But good pic.

Aw...c'mon Hunter, I'll take you...:D

After you SkyMaxx:D Rank does have its privileges after all.

I could not benefit from a procedure that I've already been through...I was just tryin' to do like Bob Barker says about controlling the population by taking you...;)

Aw I see but then you would have to deal with the most DANGEROUS animal know to man a woman with out the chance of having a child. I dont think you would be safe sitting in the middle of a hole battle group after she (my wife) found out.

Last edited:
My wife already has three and is happy that birth control is no longer an issue...I can't say as I mind either...no raincoats to minimize the fun...

Yeah but I bet the doctor you went to could at least spell right, and here you want to take me to this hack, he might not know where to stop cutting. Thanks bud but Ill have to pass this one up.

Finally, the witty retort...

If I would have known thats all you were waiting for I would have accommodated you much earlier, but we all know how touchy you can be at times. J/K:cheerful:

Oh, come now...must we rip open old wounds...why not just inflict new ones? :p

See there you go... I think you really need to learn to take what people say with a grain of salt so to speak, you know when you get out of the military (and at some point in time you will) your going to have to put up with a hole lot worse then Iv been giving you. So just think of it as a FRIEND giving you some needed training in how to deal with civilias:cheeky:

If you think for one minute that I am in the least bit offended or upset by the exchange that has been going on here, you are mistaken...my last post was an invitation to stomp on new ground vice rehashing old stuff (note the smiley). Besides, i started this one...what makes you think I wasn't prepared to deal with any backlash you might cough up.

You have a bad impression of me; sorry to say. You might want to look at me with a slight lean towards sarcasm. I take things with a grain of salt. I call things as I see them. Sometimes I get animated, but that is just me.

Animated boy is that an understatement you go way off into left field, and back lash from sweet little old me never you must be thinking of some one else I'm just so easy to get along with you should know that by now. Heck you even were going to take me to the doctor if needed. Now does that sound like something you would do for some one that would even think of offending you??? Well does it???

Now you're playing my game...I think we might be seeing eye to eye again...I might have to do something to change that...;) :D

You are simply witnessing a little late night friendly banter starring yours truly and my nemesis, Hunter...j/k

This is a great place and way to let off some steam...Hunter just likes to poke the big cranky bear with a stick once in a while to keep him going...

Last edited:
Looks like the fun has come to an end...now back to your regularly scheduled programming...:cool: :devious:

Sorry for the delay but a man has to eat:cheerful: Skymaxx I never thought you were cranky just touchy:) and alittle long winded. J/K

Geesh, all I did is post a pic and it turned into this? I will try to post happy pics next time!!!

Man! Are you two married??????

Funny Pic! Thanks ;)