T4 becomes SC10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got the T4 in a trade to race my buddies in the stadium truck class at the local hobby town (thanks Boogie!), well turns out my friends decided to sell their stadium trucks and get short course trucks. SOOOOOO, what was I going to do with this awsome t4???????? Convert it to a short course of course!!!!!

Well all the conversion parts came in today, thanks to a fast shipper on the bay, hobby town, and tower hobbies. Best part is, ill have a little bit of factory team parts on the SC10, hehehehehe evil laugh hehehehehe. Ill post pics when I'm done, and the bodies cut out nicely.

Sounds like you'll be having as much fun with the T4/SC10 as I have with this EMaxx. :first_place:

Oooo its complete, and oooo its fast. WAY faster than my race winning slash. On my home made course, I'm 3 seconds faster!

Are the changes really the much? Awesome! In a way.. makes me want mine more. Haha. Mine SC10 will be here Monday. What would you say the main differences between the two are? What are some weak points? What are the pro's and con's in your opinion? Either way, awesome! I have a friend also converting his T4 to an SC10.

Main pro is the lack of wheel pickup. On hard cornering it will slide under power. At this point you can countersteer and power through turns. The slash would lift a wheel, unload the diff and youd loose speed. Also the wheels do not rub the body off jumps. Downside is smaller front bumper and low chassis. Overall it seems like a simpler, yet more tunable design. I'm very pleased. Ill get a pic up tomorrow.

The Low Chassis may not be good for bashing because you won't have the ground clearance, but on a track the lower CG will help with the body roll. But cool. What body did you get for it?

The low chassis will get scrapped up easier, thats what i was getting at(I know the lower cg helps handling). I dont bash my trucks, and I dont hold the track record for nothing. That was with a slash. My record time even beats the modified classes times. The sc10 feels faster to me, so who knows, well see tom.

I got a clear body, ill try and get a pic up soon.

Back