T2M serie 5000 finally repaired! (3rd engine)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fstnd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello just finished working on this "T2M serie 5000". After buying a second engine, because the first one started leaking from bearings, the newer one leaked too😂 So this is the 3rd engine: a "CEN NT16". Looks kinda overpowered for this car... might switch to a bigger clutchbell sooner or later. The idea was to put this NT16 in my new project, the "Carson Dazzler", but there is no space in that car in order to switch to a slidecarb. So I ended up putting it in the T2M, I had to improvise a lot but atleast there was the space for it👍. Love the way things worked out, especially the rear exhaust! I'll make a hole for it in the body
1000013332.jpg
1000013335.jpg
1000013333.jpg
1000013336.jpg
1000013334.jpg
1000013331.jpg

I just bent a 2mm metal rod and more or less made a "exhaust holder" from it. It was really wobblyView attachment 170139
Hell yeah man good job. Bet she rips. Smart thinking...👍👍
Hello just finished working on this "T2M serie 5000". After buying a second engine, because the first one started leaking from bearings, the newer one leaked too😂 So this is the 3rd engine: a "CEN NT16". Looks kinda overpowered for this car... might switch to a bigger clutchbell sooner or later. The idea was to put this NT16 in my new project, the "Carson Dazzler", but there is no space in that car in order to switch to a slidecarb. So I ended up putting it in the T2M, I had to improvise a lot but atleast there was the space for it👍. Love the way things worked out, especially the rear exhaust! I'll make a hole for it in the bodyView attachment 170133View attachment 170134View attachment 170135View attachment 170136View attachment 170137View attachment 170138
Nice work. I love working on them. It's peaceful. Till something doesn't git the way you want haha. Happy bashing 👍👍

Hell yeah man good job. Bet she rips. Smart thinking...👍👍
Thanks🙂
Nice work. I love working on them. It's peaceful. Till something doesn't git the way you want haha. Happy bashing 👍👍
Yes! The crank was 0.01cm too long, which is why it touched the brake's screw. Couldn't move the engine to the back but figured it out👍. The middle servo arm also broke. But that was it, the rest went the way I wanted😂

Wanted to bash it today but I already started on my next project, Carson Dazzler😂😂

Thanks🙂

Yes! The crank was 0.01cm too long, which is why it touched the brake's screw. Couldn't move the engine to the back but figured it out👍. The middle servo arm also broke. But that was it, the rest went the way I wanted😂

Wanted to bash it today but I already started on my next project, Carson Dazzler😂😂
I would have just grinded down the end of the crank. Or changed out the brake screws for shorter ones. Servo horns are a easy fix.

Glad you got it worked out. And it went the way you wanted it too. Nicely done sir. Happy bashing...👍

Back