Sold / Found T-Maxx Savage Monster Truck Tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
From the left in the picture:

1. Stock T-Maxx wheels/tires. 14mm hex. Chrome is mostly gone,2 wheels I noticed have small cracks but was not noticeable when running. I used these on my Savage for playing in the snow. $12 shipped

2. Pair of IMEX Maxx Dawg tires with 4 New Trinity wheels. 14mm hex. Tires are like new,dusty but were not run. They are not glued to the wheels. Matching tires are still available. $20 shipped

3. Pair of IMEX Dirt Dawg tires. No Longer Available

4 Set of 4 HPI Race Fit Nubz on Race Fit dish wheels. 17mm hex. Tires are used but still good. 1 tire has slight tear in center of tread that has been glued. I've never used these since I still have 14mm on my trucks. $25 shipped

5. Set of 4 Panther slicks on RPM Stable Maxx offset wheels. 14mm hex. Tires are not glued. Wheels were mounted on truck and driven for 2 minutes max just for a looks. $40 shipped.

6. Not pictured,set of 4 Pro-Line Velocity Maxx sized dish wheels. No Longer Available

Shipping is for CON US only. Will do a package deal for $85 shipped for all or will trade for a Slash or other SC truck. I really want to race with my son is the only reason for selling.

mt-tires.jpg

Last edited:
2. Pair of IMEX Maxx Dawg tires with 4 New Trinity wheels. 14mm hex. Tires are like new,dusty but were not run. They are not glued to the wheels. Matching tires are still available. $20 shipped

3. Pair of IMEX Dirt Dawg tires. Like new but the foam is slightly torn,should not cause any problems. Tear in foam was from putting these on the other set of Trinity wheels mentioned above.Matching tires are still available $10 shipped

Racer,
Do you have another set of the Maxx Dawg tires available that are not pictured? If you have 2 sets I am interested.

May also be interested in the Dirt Dawgs as well.

LMK.

No,I just meant that they can still be bought from IMEX to make a full set. Everything I have is listed.

Keeping the Dirt Dawgs and Black Dish wheels - open to offers for the rest. Need to sell,charity race coming up in late August and I'd like to have my Slash to race with my son then.

what size are the slicks???. . .40series?

40 for all the slicks? 4

do you still have max dawgs, or tmaxx tires if so i will take both sets let me know thanks

The T-Maxx set and the Maxx Dawgs are available. Just to be clear,the Maxx Dawgs are a set of 2 tires only.

would any of those fit my nitro sport??

No,sorry these are MT size tires. I have a pair of Road Rage and a set of 4 HPI street tires that will and I would sell. No foams or wheels though,$20 shipped for them all. I can get pics if you're interested.

would the slicks handle high speed without ballooning?

Separate the slicks from the wheels?

The Vette is old Monogram 1/8 scale plastic model. Hadn't thought about it but you can PM me an offer if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.