T-Maxx Racing Video Lots of Action

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Road Racing with the T-Maxx is Awesome.
Check out this Video.
Road Racing Video
The Maxx with the white body took 1st (Fantom)
2nd was the Stock Red Body Low rider. This truck was 100% stock including the baffle in the pipe. Driven by Sean. He is going to be a great driver. He’s only about 13-14 years old. He removed 1 shock from each corner to keep him from flipping. If he were set up properly he would have won the race.

A+ for Sean and his stock Maxx.
Road Racing Video

yes i like watching your vids. well done. :banana:

That was definately a different experience. I think I would go psycho racing a t-maxx on a street course. I guess I'll stick to jumping my t-maxx with Sky.

BTW, it was a great video.

Its not for everyone.
Only for people with real driving skill......

Thats why I'm filming and not racing..

Originally posted by FastEddy
Its not for everyone.
Only for people with real driving skill......

Thats why I'm filming and not racing..
I have great driving skill as long as there's no one or nothing to hit, if there is, well you know the rest...

Originally posted by El Pirata
I have great driving skill as long as there's no one or nothing to hit
:D

PS
I just noticed…
This little smile guy looks like my avatar, Just no bugs in his teeth.

Last edited:
Really cool vid - Thats what I love about watching the Maxxes race vs. the onroads. Looks like a bunch o drunks lol....

I dont have skill to drive my Maxx that good onroad. I think i would have gotten smoked. But put me on the dirt track (just not a short one!)

Great Vid!

I gotta agree with Chris. Maxxes and pavement just don't seem to mix. But for sheer entertainment, you can't beat it!!! Good video. It's really a cool sight. Thanks for the pics!!

Cool video FastEddy, that looks like me just trying to drive the Maxx normally.:p

Originally posted by El Pirata
You have bugs in your teeth?

fasteddy.jpg

You need a little flip down bug screen dude...

Or not - I hear they're good for protien (the bugs)...

Tooth Brush?
What are you trying to say?:wtf:
Are you telling me I don’t have a Tooth Brush?:angry:
Of course I have one!
I use it every day…
Too clean my R/Cs.
I most certainly wouldn’t want to use it on anything that might contaminate my R/Cs. :lick:

In the past I have participated it this event. Its not as easy as it looks. It is a lot of fun. You should try it sometime.

Man - I had a set of FOAMS in my hand for my maxx today! I ALMOST did it hehehe... The only problem is that I would need a different set of shocks. More like the Losi threaded bodies or even the dynamites. I'm still thinking I made a mistake by getting the Big Bores by Traxxas. Only because they are not threaded and the shafts are really long. Not as easy to switch between onroad and offroad.....

The foams for the maxx dont work well.
The truck is to heavy.
Watch the video and you will see the Maxx with foam came on last.

The best tires seem to be stock.

Anyone running the Road Rage tires? If so, how'd they handle?

Back