Sway bars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjt63086

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just installed swaybars on my Maxx. I must say I wasn't sure how I was gonna like it, but since I do most of my driving on the street I figured I'd give them a try. I love em! Handles so much better now, and barely lifts up the wheel when going on high speed turns.

a6c4b5f0-b5a6-e076.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Captivate using Tapatalk.

Nobody here likes swaybars? Lol

Nope, their actually off eBay, I think the seller makes them. But they work really good, handles a hell of alot better at high speed and tighter low speed turns. It does donuts in the dirt on command, lol.

well.. If you like them, you like them.

but there goes the life time guarantee on all 4 of your upper arms.

i have full force rc's sway bars and i like them on some terrain. but if it gets too rough the truck spends more time in the air then on the ground. fortunately with their setup i just take out one piece and its independent again. makes tuning a breeze.

i made my sway bars for my jato, out of 1/8 " music wire. that thing really stays flat.

I had a dynamite sway bar set on my maxx many years ago. I loved the way it would handle on the flat parts of the track, I could go through the cornes at high speeds, but it limited the suspension travel too much on the jumps, way too much. So I ended up taking mine off after only a few runs.

Back