Supper Time

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What did everyone have for supper?

Mine was so good that I have to share..........I had deer steak, fresh black eyed peas from my parents garden, cooked with lots of bacon grease, a nice pot of greens( turnip and collard to be exact ) again cooked with lots of bacon grease, a big skillet of corn bread, rice, homemade gravy and a nice tall glass of iced tea to wash it all down with.

Damn I love the south and southern food.

Oh yeah, did I mention that pork fat rules!!!!!!!!!!

Hum had Deer sloppy joes tonight with chips and others stuff nothing like ggod deer steak or deer meat

Damn skippy on that Rob.

whats your favorite deer recipes?

I like to get some deer tenderloin and cut it up into chunks and them wrap a piece of bacon around each chunk and then grill it.

I also love deer summer sausage and deer hamburger with bacon crumbled up in it.

did I mention that pork fat is my lipid of choice?? :D

thats good to I've been trying a new one lately with oil in frying pan cook 2 mins one side flip 2 mins that side seasone with lowerys flip again season put cut up onion thick slices on top cut down to simmer

cook 5 mins that side flip and put onion on bottom and mushrooms if you like cook anther 5 mins and serve some of best steaks I've had in awhile ... use chops with this deboned the best

that sounds pretty damn good Rob.

You like deer jerky??

i had chicken marsala its basically fried chicken cutlets with a wine and butter sauce

I'm gonna have Baja Fresh..right now in fact, so later ass clowns

A veggie burger on an organic 12 grain bun with tofu fries, fresh made carrot juice, carob chip non fat cookies made with soy milk.

NOT,
I'm coming over for Bambi Chunks.......

You bet ya Bear stew it good too :) i love animals there so tasty

Originally posted by FLATTOP
What did everyone have for supper?

Mine was so good that I have to share..........I had deer steak, fresh black eyed peas from my parents garden, cooked with lots of bacon grease, a nice pot of greens( turnip and collard to be exact ) again cooked with lots of bacon grease, a big skillet of corn bread, rice, homemade gravy and a nice tall glass of iced tea to wash it all down with.

Damn I love the south and southern food.

Oh yeah, did I mention that pork fat rules!!!!!!!!!!

funny, when you said deer steak, i had to look at your location, i'll stick to my chicken, pork, and beef...no offense

Re: Re: Supper Time

Originally posted by mquejr

funny, when you said deer steak, i had to look at your location, i'll stick to my chicken, pork, and beef...no offense

no offense taken, to each there own.

Yeah Deer Is great but Elk I 300 times better.... Deer Jerky is good But Elk Jerky is better... oh yeah so is Elk burger.... (You can tell I'm from Oregon)

Bottom line Elk Rules!!!!!.. of course anything gets tiring after eating it For dinner 3 weeks straight

around these parts it's only 1pm so if you mean lunch, I dont each lunch... or even breakfast. I eat once a day. deer and bear are good by the way. vinicent is awsome. too bad I dont hunt.

-rob

I only eat doesticated Animals.. Like cows chicken piggys stuff like that ... I bet my neighbors ***** would be yummy It one of them hairless ones. cat I mean.. X

you're saying your neighbor has a hairless *****?

Originally posted by NoviceRob
around these parts it's only 1pm so if you mean lunch, I dont each lunch... or even breakfast. I eat once a day. deer and bear are good by the way. vinicent is awsome. too bad I dont hunt.

-rob

Deer and Venison are the same thing...