Subaru Beast

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This weekend I got the pleasure to drive a beast the Subaru WRX STi, this thing is awesome.

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

And I thought I was going to see OFF ROAD, in flight, getting filthy kind of pics.

Very nice ride they are, if only I could fit into them.... hehehe

How many horses does that model spit out? I was looking at the last WRX off-road model with the off-road kit and minga' it was nice!

-Chris

300hp and 300foot pounds of torque 1/4mile=13.4 @ 105mph, but in my magazine I think that it dynoed in a 257hp or something, but it hauls major ass. I shifted it into second and floored it and the tires just lit right up we took around a pretty tight turn @ close to 80mph and the car didn't even slide this car is sweet.

Are you in Sac or the bay area Specter? Autowest sounds familiar.

Yeah those cars have a lot of nuts for such a light and small ride.

Did you notice that if you can install the 'optional-at-own-risk-void-warranty' suspension?

-humboldt- I am in manteca which is a little ways away from sac (70 miles or so)

-christian- I don't know what suspension you are talking about- its not my car its my dads best friends. And they do have quite a lot of nuts for such a small vehicle.

The manteca waterslides!! your almost to Stockton kinda by Lodi right?

Ooh stock in old Lodi again............................:mex:

yup! wow I didn't think anyone knew what the hell manteca was (it means lard in spanish) I live like 15-25minutes away from stocton.

Back