Stupid pitbulls and their owners

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SumoDethRat

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Seriously... this is lame. I live in Anaheim CA, and got to school at Cal Poly Pomona about 30 miles away. Every Tuesday and Thursday I come home at 12:30 from Pomona only to leave immediately to a Community college for an Automotive painting class. When I finally get home Tuesday at 5pm I find Pitbulls in my backyard playing catch with my dead rabbit. Ok, first thing that comes to mind is wtf and how did they get there? Second I call animal control and they come 15 minutes latter and take them away. Only one had a collar but none had tags. So today its friday(my day off) and around 12:45 I hear a large dog barking in my backyard, when I look down into my backyard it's the two same !@#$# dogs again. Animal control comes yet again(the same office) and is stumped on how they're back over here. While everyone on my street is pissed off on how they let the dogs out because there are little kids and small pets around here.

Crazy...you'd think animal control would actually give a poop. It's thier ass on the line if it gets let out! We have house pets rome around our neighborhood, poop in our yard, and no one to pick it up. No one seems to care, so I let my dogs poop whereever they want to. Anyways, I hate pitbulls as they're freaky scary.

I actaully found out the owner was a neighbor behind me, A couple years ago his pitbulls ate my other rabbit but it jump the fence and went back into his yard, and animal control said they couldn't do anything. This time I got pictures and he got fined $300 for Tuesday. He's also not getting the dogs back for awhile with another heavier fine.

I hate pet owners who won't be responsible for their animals. That dude does not deserve those dogs, and I hope that they find good homes, somewhere.

Pitbulls are neat dogs, if they're raised right.

Sumo, it's my understanding that after three complaints the OC animal controll will hold an administrative hearing as to why the owners should not be fined or the dogs put down. It is also my understanding that if a categorized dangerous animal (pit bull, dobie, rottie, a few others) kill or seriously harm a human or another domestic pet, the owner can ask that they be considered dangerous and unable to be rehabbed as it is now too late. They then will be put down. I have never read the actual code, though.

It's that or the mystery burger, or a .45 well placed through the heart.

BTW, my wife is a CalPoly Pomona MCL Econ grad! Congrats!

My Cousin has had three over the years and only after seeing his did I change my mind about them. The media makes them out to be ferocious killers, untameable, uncontrollable and its just not true. They are wonderful dogs and are great with kids. If I "could" have dogs at my Apt I would def have a pitbull. But the oweners of the ones that got in your backyard def doesn't deserve them.

Serves 'em right. However, due to the fact that they killed your rabbit, they could be deemed dangerous/blood thirsty and therefore be put down. Press the issue if the idiot doesn't want to keep them locked up.

Its not the dog, its the owners.
If they are bad dogs due to the owners neglect, they need to be up down.
Don't be afraid to report that they collectively killed your pet rabbit. Once they get the taste for blood it doesn't go away.

Don't let this turn you away from Pits they are great dogs.

While I thought about a mystery burger I have cats and any leftovers could be hazardous to their health. But the little guy never had a chance damn pitbulls pulled the mteal cage apart and yanked him out.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/SumoDethRat/DSC_0028.jpg

Then they wanted in the house

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/SumoDethRat/DSC_0030.jpg

To get my dog which is a total weiner

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/SumoDethRat/DSC_0019.jpg

The guy came over with his two little girls holding two leases and pictures wanting his dog back... I told him they killed my rabbits and he replied "These are different dogs" I am pissed off...

Edit: News just came on Sego palms highly toxic and poisons dog.... I have sego palms out the ass thanks to my Dad

And Eddy, I agree mostly with you but Pitbulls (plural) are evil bastards. When the guy had a single pitt we never had a problem. Though everytime he gets a second it all goes downhill.

Last edited:
Like I said, the county takes this seriously if they have killed. Like Ed said, once they have the taste for blood, it's over. They can't be remediated. Next time they come over, take their pictures so there is no doubt it is his dogs. Then make sure they can't leave your yard and call animal control and say you are pinned in your house and fear an attack. Tell them if you have to you will call 911. AC hates having PD on their turf. Makes them look useless, like they are wannabe cops.

That rabbit looks like the last rabbit we had, "Pickles".

Well I found the source of entry, it seems the dogs busted a couple holes in the fence. But as soon as the owner fixes them they bust a new one. He offered $100 bucks to keep them contained long enough for him to get there instead of calling the city.

SumoDethRat said:
He offered $100 bucks to keep them contained long enough for him to get there instead of calling the city.

I'd shoot the evil bastards next time, then give him a call..
CONTAINED, where's my $100 jerkoff...

SumoDethRat said:
Well He offered $100 bucks to keep them contained long enough for him to get there instead of calling the city.

DAMN!
I think I would be out there braking holes in my fence about 2 times a week.
See if 600-700 in "Holding Fees" Make him change his mind about how he wants to deal with this. I'm the mean time take lots of photos every time they get in your yard.

Make sure he pays you by check so you have a records of all the money he has given you for damages.

But that doesn't help if his dog is in the backyard when one of these killers decides to stroll in. I'm thinkin he needs an electric horse fence. One good zap, and they'll change their minds about goin into his backyard.

wow. that sucks sorry about you rabbits. press charges. the doggs will most likley be put to sleep and the owner might not be allowed to own dogs again.

Pitbulls have agression in ther blood. It doesn't matter how well there raised. Kinda like having a pet tiger. Sooner or later its gonna go Siegfried and Roy on your ass. I think pitbulls should ALL be registered and only certain should be allowed to have them. Like for guard stuff.. Anyone ever notice that on Judge Judy that all dog attacks are pitbulls??? weird..

Just kill 'em! I'll donate the shells. I've got some russian made .22LR that are like subs, put a baby nipple on the barrell and nobody will hear a thing!

Andy i agree...It is not always the owner.When it comes to Pitt's And I threw in rotts too.

A very good friend of mine when I was younger.
Had a pit Very nice dog..Intill one day It rocky the pit decided it was going to rip the face off His sons friend...No the dog had never been hit or abused in any way..hell until that day rocky Was a fun and loving pet.

My friend (Stan) Put rocky down..
And was sued He lost his house witch the divorce was right behind as well as the kids..
Fucken pits make me sick..

this is only a small example of the poop I have seen with Pits.
With A wife that has worked for a vet for 14 years
The very true stories keep coming month after month.

rott's
A lady her in the town I live in Wanted to get A rott.So she found one nice looking puppy..
Had It for a year and wanted to get another...
1 year later her first one started getting a little werid...Long story short the Rott took a chunk out of her forearm then started on her leg..

I do have more I could share but You get the point.

Just kill 'em! I'll donate the shells. I've got some russian made .22LR that are like subs, put a baby nipple on the barrell and nobody will hear a thing!

OK, Jet, you made me laugh. Too funny. That's none of that stainless case stuff, is it? The range I go to does not allow Wolf brand ammo.

Back