streaming movies from pc to xbox

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bergoff

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i can steam all of my music and photos but i can't figure out how to do all of my movies. does anyone know how to do it? thanks shaun

does it work good? will it do hd? i'm installing it as we speak. i can't test it till tomorrow after work. i was a fool and modded my xbox and got banned. so i had to buy a new one. i have seen some awesome setups with mac minis streaming video to your tv but i knew i could do it with a xbox.

does it work good? will it do hd? i'm installing it as we speak. i can't test it till tomorrow after work. i was a fool and modded my xbox and got banned. so i had to buy a new one. i have seen some awesome setups with mac minis streaming video to your tv but i knew i could do it with a xbox.

Yes it works great, on a PC. If you have a Mac, I have no idea what those guys are using. Maybe someone will post up that owns one though.

i use a windows home server (HP LX195) with a couple 1Tb externals. It makes streaming to the xbox and any other pc on my network very simple.

If you get everything done and your videos still won't show up then your videos may not be supported. Even though you may have a supported container format, the actual audio or video format may not be supported.

Back