Strange

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Yesterday the wife and I took out the bashers, hers is a Stampede 2wd and slow at that because she is afraid of them so she likes it and mine is Arrma Typhon running on 2s and capable of running on 4s. For some odd reason it would only run for about 20 seconds and then shut off and it has happened on my Stampede 4x4 as well but don't remember how I fixed it. I brought it home and tried to rebind and recalibrate serveral times with no luck. I decided just for shizzits and giggles I would hook my program card up to it and look at that settings. For some odd reason it was set to Nimh instead of Lipo but have always ran Lipo. I changed it and now its fine. Why would all of a sudden would it change to Nimh on its own and works fine now? Just curious is all...

Yesterday the wife and I took out the bashers, hers is a Stampede 2wd and slow at that because she is afraid of them so she likes it and mine is Arrma Typhon running on 2s and capable of running on 4s. For some odd reason it would only run for about 20 seconds and then shut off and it has happened on my Stampede 4x4 as well but don't remember how I fixed it. I brought it home and tried to rebind and recalibrate serveral times with no luck. I decided just for shizzits and giggles I would hook my program card up to it and look at that settings. For some odd reason it was set to Nimh instead of Lipo but have always ran Lipo. I changed it and now its fine. Why would all of a sudden would it change to Nimh on its own and works fine now? Just curious is all...

For the shizzits.

The word I wanted to use isn't aloud... :D

I mentioned it in my first post my man, for some strange reason my esc was set to Nimh instead of Lipo. I didn't change it so I changed it back to Lipo on my program card and it works now. Not sure if that was the reason or not but regardless it's fine now. Not sure if that was the reason or not but I'm not gonna complain... :)

Back