Storm Pro Wins Again!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Before I get started I want to say that I love 1/8 buggies and the 1/8 scale buggy racing scene. I will start to post Race Reports for all recognized 1/8 races if you guys are interested in seeing the information so let me know how you like or dont like it in this thread. I will cover all buggies not just the STORM just wanted to start it off with my type of buggy. So what do you buggy guys think?

STORM PRO Wins Round 2 of the French National

April 22th, 2003

Race : Second Heat of the French Championship 1/8 off road

Conditions : About 20° C with a little rain on the Sunday Morning.

Track : Very nice track with a big "bridge", a tunnel, a table, and a woops section. Bumpy and dusty. 35 seconds for a lap.

In the Main : 2 Storms with Sebastien Leonard and Philippe Lachat.

Seb takes the 1st place from the start and leads the entire race with very good driving. In second place is Yannick Aigoin, 3rd Samy Fevre and 4th Jerome Sartel. Philippe Lachat was fighting for the second place during the first 15mm with Aigoin, Sartel and Fevre but crashed hard and needed to enter the pits for repairs.

Congratualtion again to "Seb the Winner"

Go to the www.gs-europe.com web site and see the setup of Leonard's Storm.

F Driver
Buggy
Tires
Laps
Time

Sébastien Léonard
GS Storm Pro
Medial Pro
30'23"42

Yannick Aigoin
TT
Ellegi
30'02"67

Samy Fevre
Hobao
Medial Pro
30:10.67

Jérome Sartel
Crono
Medial Pro
30:24.54

Guillaume Vray
Kyosho
Ellegi
30:38.17

Sébastien Carrère
Hobao
Proline
30:05.47

Michel Farina
Kyosho
Ellegi
30:09.87

Marc Doucet
TT
Proline
30:29.80

Geoffrey Petit
Hobao
Proline
30:09.01

Philippe Lachat
GS StormPro
Medial Pro
30:15.13

I would like to see more!:cheerful:

Thats enough for me. I will post like 1 a week or as race results are available. I also want to do little write up on pros and their setup's as info becomes available.

yeah humboldt! i think we are the only two people in this whole site that have a storm PRO. I love mine, although i dont drive it as much as i should.

Did you see the new carbon fiber side gaurds? I got to get those just for bling bling not to mention their 20 grams lighter a piece.

LOL, bling bling eh? that s funny - no, i havnt seen them. is thre a link with a picture?

on the home page of RCNT

i saw 'em.. definent eye candy.... look good. I would buy them except i'm gonna buy race things first, bling bling second.

L8r,
Garrett

good plan

i know.... i'm working on the money part know.. i got a job as a busser at a steak house... mucho dinero. :rolleyes:

L8r,
Garrett