Store Rc car on the wall?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiplashGamz

RCTalk Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
So, if anyone watches Kevin Talbot, you'll notice in his main room, he has some of his RC cars mounted on the wall, this would be an excellent way to store my RC car(s), well out of the way of when I'm live streaming, gaming, or just need them out of the way, does anyone know any good ways to do this, that would work with almost all RC cars?

I store mine on to top of my guitar amps and speakers. My goodness I'm getting lots of RCs. See where I'm going with this?:cool:

So, if anyone watches Kevin Talbot, you'll notice in his main room, he has some of his RC cars mounted on the wall, this would be an excellent way to store my RC car(s), well out of the way of when I'm live streaming, gaming, or just need them out of the way, does anyone know any good ways to do this, that would work with almost all RC cars?
Hey Whiplash, the two most active hang on the pegboard. Rest are kept in plastic storage boxes.

Weight of an ST (or lighter) seems o.k. for pegboard hangers. MT is too heavy. Have since taken it off the wire rod hangers. It would need a more substantial fabricated hanger.

Important thing in storing an RC is to keep weight off the tires so they do not flat spot. Wall hanging puts a bit of weight on one pair of tires. Hanging the car from the heavy end carries most of the weight, minimizing tire flat spotting.

Hope this helps. Cheers. 'AC'

Attachments

• 20211111_170504_RCT resize.jpg
    20211111_170504_RCT resize.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 56
I am in the process of redoing my shop and I bought two of these. They are big enough to put 12 rigs in 1/10 or 1/5 scale single rig on each shelf.
rack.jpg

Back