Sold / Found Stock TC4 up for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
E-Savage for sale... SOLD

Since i sold the E-savage, i dont have any batteries to run the TC4, and with the boat, and all the other stuff going on i just dont have time.

I'm looking to sell it to someone who will get some use out of it.

i bought it lightly used, and just ran it around the street in front of the house. It runs great, and is a fun little car.

I just replaced the spur, after a small pebble got in there and messed up the old one. I also added a heat sink to the motor.

The only issue is I busted a rear hub carrier last outing. its about $7 for a replacement set, but i just haven't had time to order it.

It is ready to go now, minus battery and radio. I have an HPI radio i can include, or the stock AE radio. The stock AE has some corrosion on the battery terminals, but i can clean that off.

Only trades i would be looking at are for a brushless 4x4 slash, or Blade MSR, or CX.

I would like to get $120 shipped for it, and for an extra $10 i can include either radio you want.

As usual, I have been around for a long time, and bought/sold many items on here and ebay. Due to the nature of the hobby, rig is sold as it. I have disclosed all issues i know of.

2011-04-10134026.gif
2011-04-10134102.gif
2011-04-10134115.gif
2011-04-10134124.gif

2011-04-10134041.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing? Price to high? Open to offers, worst i can do is say no!

Price drop!!

$120 shipped.

bump it up. off the fleabay next week.

$110 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.