still waiting to run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3gsweet

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
still waiting for mine to come out of the shop bin in there since x mass thay cat figure out why when i open it op on the trotal it cuts out like the trany is locking up dammmmm this sucks big time:sneaky:

I would tell your LHS to either get their head out of their ass and take it somewhere else, or, try tearring down the tranny yourself and see if you can Identify the problem. Or find someone else that can.

Are you paying them to look at it?

-Chris

not thay i know i dont think thay are charging me for the repair cause i bought it from them and i have never run the dammm thing yet but who knows thay are a bissness and thay are out to make money but will see how thay treat there customers:coffee

Did you lok tite the set screw?

-Chris

i havent touched any thing yet on the car just tryed to run it after i got it and broke the engin in and when i tryed to go full throtal it would cut out and the guy at the hobbie store where i got it from sayed sounds like the trany is locking up

Back