steering servo question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rp5h

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i replaced my steering servo with a hitec cause the lhs told me they had more torque. well got it all together and it turns opposite as my stock servo. is it supposed to do that I'm gonna tear up some stuff trying to retrain myself to turn the opposite way

you should be able to reverse it on your transmitter ...either with a switch ..or in the remote program menu ...depending on which radio system you have

its the 2.4 so ill read the book and see if i can figure it out thank you

if you have the older 2.4 ..it has switches at the bottom ....if its the newer programable one , youll have to program it

ya i read the instructions and programed it it was pretty easy thank you i would have never thought about checking to see if i could do that

which hitec servo did you get, the 625, I'm wondering how much better it is or if you other guys know which is the best, the traxxas ones are garbage mne barley moves the wheels

which hitec servo did you get, the 625, I'm wondering how much better it is or if you other guys know which is the best, the traxxas ones are garbage mne barley moves the wheels

The stock servos reply in centrifugal force to steer, but the truck has to be moving. If you mean the wheels dont turn at a standstill.

The stock servos reply in centrifugal force to steer, but the truck has to be moving. If you mean the wheels dont turn at a standstill.

i figured that out. at first it was weird cause i wasn't used to it. I'm still trying to get used to it. lol

no i know it has to move to steer but I've had bad luck with the 2055 servos, i went through two, one was cracked but i didnt like how the new one turned so i bought the hitec and it couldnt be better just my opinion ya no