steering servo issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzyneon

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
the arm on the bottom of the servo witch allows the truck to turn keeps coming off....... i hear it pop back into place but it slides right back off any ideas?

I have had the same problem before. you have probably installed the wrong size horn, but the fact is the horn is simply striped and it needs replaced.

I have had the same problem before. you have probably installed the wrong size horn, but the fact is the horn is simply striped and it needs replaced.

I have to agree unless we're just misunderstanding. I had my savage out the other day and thought the servo had gone bad. Of couse I was jumping to conclusions. Turned out to be a stripped horn. Luckilly I had one.:D

Well, it would really help if we knew exactly what part you are having trouble with. I think we are all still kinda fuzzy as to "what" exactly keeps popping off.

Fuzzy tell me what servo you have and pm me your addy. i have tons of those arms.
Look in your Savage manual and tell me what spline count you need. They list the spline counts for each brand of servo.
You may need to install a little bigger screw, the threads are probably stripped.